7.09.2009

A visual aid of what I've been up to....

1. Eating cupcakes from Sugar Mamas bakery. Let's just say the Odd Couple (salted carmel, chocolate cupcake) is life changing. 

2. Spoiling Kati with Pupcakes, also from the above den of sin, Sugar Mamas :0) 


3. Eating delicious veggies I grew in my garden. Thanks to everyone, especially the hubbster, for helping keep the garden watered while I am away. 





4. Learning to not be able to live without a record player. I'm seriously trying to figure out how I can get Justin's amazing player and collection back home with me without him noticing... but somehow I think he would miss it too. 




5. Riding my scoot everywhere. The grocery. Work. The above mentioned bake shop. If Kati could fit in the basket, we'd really be in business. 



Have I mentioned I love coming home to this view? Austin is everything I hoped it would be and more. 







No comments:

Post a Comment