7.29.2009

Todays discovery

I love how Austin always keeps me guessing and there are surprises on every corner. From the apartment to work I can take about 7 options of side streets. I think I've gone down all of them at least once, so I was shocked to make such a fun discovery when Kati and I were driving home from our walk today. May I introduce you to Nic? 

Isn't he cute!! He lives at a house right off of Congress, and at first I thought he was just a shaggy dog. His owners have a sign out front that says 'Hi. I'm Nic. I'm 2. Please dont feed me anything bad.'. He's about the size of a miniature pony and seems really sweet. I took these with my iphone while Kati was waiting in the car, but I managed to sneak in one 'aerial' shot of his horns! 

I'll be sad to leave this awesomely random town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment